Our company was established in 1998 and is based in Greece, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With our new, state-of-the-art facilities, covering an area of 4,500 sq.m., we aim to meet new needs and increase vertically integrated production by expanding our activities to new markets and to a global scale of operations.
We provide high-quality, modern, aesthetic and high-tech design and construction solutions for professional F&B premises, bakeries, confectioneries and their workshops, snack-cafés, bars, gelaterias, supermarkets, restaurants-kitchens and modern hotels.
Behind every project is a team of people. The aesthetics, safety and functionality of each space is a separate project planned from start to finish, exactly as you have envisioned it. You who have a dream, us who make that dream come true and the consumer who will have a unique experience.
Our highly trained and experienced team consists of architects, decorators, engineers, electricians, refrigerationists, furniture makers, stainless installations craftsmen and corian craftsmen, all with common goals and values.
Our vision is to offer innovative design and construction solutions for the F&B sector, operating with integrity and respect for the environment.
Our mission is to design and manufacture professional equipment for the F&B sector both in Greece and abroad.
In 2017, the company was established in Albania
In 2019, the company was established in America
- Excellent quality of materials and services
- Flexibility – Ergonomics – Innovation
- Adaptability to modern market requirements
- Speed of service and cost-effective solutions
- Integrated solutions for the Shop Fitting sector
- Specialized solutions
- Human resources development through ongoing training
- The story begins on 12 January 1998, when the company was established in a 400 m² location, with the aim of designing and manufacturing professional equipment for the F&B sector
- In 2000, we moved to an 850 m² location
- In 2005, due to rapid growth, we moved to our current 4,500 m² premises
- In 2006, we upgraded to ERP
- In 2010, we received the CE certification for our products
- In 2012, we participated in the Hotel Show in Dubai
- In 2012, we strengthened our export activity
- In 2014, we were certified according to ISO 9001:2008
- On 30 March 2017, our company was established in Tirana, Albania
- In 2017, we upgraded our ERP/MRP/CRM system
- In 2018, we were certified according to ISO 9001:2015
- In 2019, we set up offices in New York with the goal of developing across America
- We have more than 20 years of experience
- We export to more than 20 countries around the world
- We have completed more than 2,500 projects
- We provide excellent quality materials and services
- We have the technical know-how and state-of-the-art equipment
- Innovative ideas and ergonomic solutions
- We respect the environment
- Speed of service and cost-effective solutions
- We provide unique support and stay with you after the project is completed
Because… we can make room for your dreams!
Committed to the principles of social sustainable development, EUROPSIKTIKI DESIGN S.A. places particular emphasis on the social aspect of the “society – environment – economy” axes, acknowledging the importance of its social role, especially in the local communities in which it operates.
- We believe in teamwork.
We believe in the value of teamwork from start to finish. Collaboration and interaction with all team members improves working methods and increases overall productivity in the long run.
It is our obligation to ensure absolute confidentiality in order to protect all details, data and information each client shares with us.
- Respect for the client’s wishes.
We approach each project by taking into account a number of requirements. However, the initial design and planning is based on the clients’ wishes, which ultimately result from their needs.
- Committed to our promises.
Throughout the project, we stay committed to what we have agreed to and promised, in order to ensure a successful outcome and efficient work on the project.
- Quick, simple and functional solutions.
We design and create ideas to meet various needs. Needs for quick, simple and functional solutions. For a practical space that ensures quality, freedom of movement and the ability to display products or services.
- Respect for human rights based on the principles of:
- equal treatment.
- providing equal opportunities for all employees.
- improving working conditions and relations.
- preventing child or forced labour.
- avoiding cooperation with countries, businesses or persons who support violence and terrorism.
- Our People are the company’s capital
Our company’s capital is its people, which is why we strive to develop knowledge and expertise through workshops, postgraduate programmes and ongoing training.
- Ensuring the safety and health of employees:
Management and employees work systematically to ensure a safe and healthy working environment, taking into account the relevant provisions of Greek law. Health and Safety matters are considered crucial for the successful and sustainable future of the company and have a direct impact on issues such as employee satisfaction, well-being, quality of work and corporate culture.
- Respect for the environment by adopting and implementing environmental policies within the framework of environmental responsibility..
The Environmental Management Programme focuses on the:
- Continuous improvement of the system, in compliance with the relevant legislation
- Assessment of the direct and indirect environmental effects of the company’s activities
- Conservation of natural resources
- Streamlining of business travel
- Efficient management of solid and liquid waste produced, prioritising their separate collection and recycling
- Implementation of environmental criteria in procurement
- Continuous updating of the staff regarding environmental issues.
In 2021, the company was certified according to ISO 9001:2015 by the TUV Hellas organisation.
In 2018, following ISO 9001:2008, it was certified according to ISO 9001:2015 by the TUV Austria Hellas organisation.
In 2010, the company received the CE certification for its products.
On 12 January 2019, exactly 21 years from its establishment, the company was distinguished for its export activity related to the design, construction and outfitting of business premises.
We want to be pioneers in professional F&B equipment, so we collaborate with leading companies abroad. These companies provide a wide range of practical and efficient products, contributing to our own creativity and passion for providing ideas and solutions that meet the needs of each of our clients, with a focus on reliability, technology and quality.
- Silfer Italy
- Orion Italy
- Zanussi Italy
- Dito Sama Italy
Development Programs - NSRF
The company participates in the action for Quality Modernisation.
The company participates in the action to support the internationalisation of outwardly-oriented SMEs.
The company was funded by the Regional Operational Programme ATTICA: “Aid to small and medium-sized enterprises operating in the sectors of Manufacturing, Trade – Services”, co-financed by Greece and the European Regional Development Fund of the European Union.